Tandem Bike Hire
$122.72 – $101.92 per bike
inclusive of 4% Card Processing Fee (non-refundable).
Enjoy a ride around the local wineries tasting wine? Then why not double up and do it on a tandem?
Once you get the feel of the tandem, they are a lot of fun. Use them for team building.
10:00am to 5:00pm**
1-5 Km between wineries
Choose wineries en route*
A few places for lunch
From $118.00 per tandem
* Dependant on day – some wineries may be closed. **11:00am – 4:00pm in winter
Tandem Bike hire overview
Meet up at our shop located on a vineyard in the heart of Hawke’s Bay’s premium wine growing regions. One of our team get you familiar on how to operate the tandem bike.
Plan a Route
We will take you through a map of the region and the wineries you can visit. Allow 4-5 stops for wine tasting.
Hours of Fun
Visit each winery and try some delicious wines. Have lunch overlooking the vines and remember to get a bottle or two to enjoy later.
Per bike (two people)
10:00am start (upto 7 Hours) $118.00 + $4.72 Card Fee
11:00am start (upto 6 Hours) $110.00 + $4.40 Card Fee
12:00pm start (upto 5 Hours) $98.00 + $3.92 Card Fee
Places to Eat on your winery tour
Te Awa Restaurant
To Book Call: 06 879 7602
- Hire includes: Bike hire and helmet from 10am to 5pm (11am start in winter), route map, and roadside assistance.
- Hire does NOT include: Tasting charges that apply at wineries. Transfers from or to accommodation. Collection of purchases from wineries.
- There is a wine tasting cover charge at each winery you visit of between $5-$8 per person, which is redeemable against wine purchases.
Please Note: Cycling is an outdoor activity and we operate in both rain and sunshine. Please bring appropriate clothing for the intended weather forecast.
Online bookings close one hour prior to departure on the day of booking. If you are looking for bikes after 10am on the day of departure please come to our offices and see what is available.
Reservations may be canceled by email up to 24 hours prior to the reservation date. Please see our Cancellation and Refunds page for more information about refunds. If cancellation is within 24 hours or on the day, no refunds will be given.
Hours of Rental
Rental time is from the hour selected during booking until 5pm – All bicycles must be returned by 5pm. Failure to do so will result in a late fee of $5 per half hour, or part thereof, until bikes returned.
Location of Rental
- All rentals start and finish at our offices. We do not take bikes to other locations and will not collect bikes from other locations.
- Customers must be present at pick up to sign a liability release form.
- Helmets are required to be worn at all times.
- Please read our rental and cancellation policies prior to reserving bikes.
Comfortable and easy
Cruise with ease